If you would like to author training for Printing Industries of America, please contact Julie Shaffer, Vice President, Digital Strategies, at email@example.com or Sam Shea, Digital Content Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it appears that your training will be a suitable match to our needs, you will be sent an invitation from our learning management system to register as a training author.
Alternatively, you can click through the options below for specific tips about authoring training in our system.
Can I include course notes, a bibliography, or other additional documents when I upload my training?
- Record video of you presenting each slide using the webcam and microphone on your computer.
- Record audio of you presenting each slide.
- Record video of you presenting directly (no slide).
- Upload videos that are saved on your computer.
- Add video links (links to YouTube or Webinar videos).
- Create “Quick Quizzes” that keep your training interactive.
- Create a “References” slide that appears at the end of the presentation that can include live links.
If you have any technical questions about uploading and recording a training module, please contact Sam Shea at email@example.com or 412-259-1747.